Monday, 16 April 2012

Character Development

Various stages through my design process, I have modelled the character using 3DsMax and Cinema 4D. I used Photoshop for the digital concept of how I wanted the clothing style to look before I dived straight in to the UV-Texturing so I could get a better idea of the whole picture. I've tried to keep the polycount low and taken consideration for post-rigging of the model so the mesh would deform correctly.

Anatomy study based of the initial reference images I used to model the basic geometry, I have gone in to ZBrush to deform the mesh more organically and realistically. I can apply the displacement map and normal map generated from this high poly version on to the lower poly version which I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment