Monday, 16 April 2012

Self Initiated Project - Development

In my own time I decided to improve my modelling skills and also see how quickly and effectively I could produce an array of different models. I set myself the task of reproducing my Kitchen to exact measurements including producing all the textures and UV mapping the models. Here is a selection of images showing the progress, I also wanted to make the environment playable within UDK (which I managed) and to use the cowboy I created earlier as the player controlled character.

Apologies there is no order - Blogger didn't know what it was doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment